Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Ghana!

What a wonderful day. Oh how I looove Saboba! I was so glad I could celebrate such a special occasion here. So many great stories of which I will share with you tomorrow.
I am happy and doing well, except I have a bit of a headache, so I am going to bed.
Prayers would be appreciated:)
I broke down and put pics up on facebook, which is such an everybody thing to do. But, I had to because if I didn't my mom's reason for joining facebook would be in vain and she would have be a creeper like the rest of us, and I would never have my sweet mom in the same category as everyone else!;)
I hope you can match the pictures to the stories!

1 comment:

  1. Nikki! i absolutely loved the pictures! and i know a whole crew was pilled on a hotel bed(that being my family and gavin) after your phone call absolutely thrilled that you put them on facebook! love you tons! have a wonderful time! keep pressing! two more months to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete