Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Here today. Ghana tomorrow!

I know it's cheesy, but you must understand I have been waiting for months to be able to say that:)
I am fully aware I am so blinded my own excitement right now. I am also fully aware there will be things I will miss terribly: ESPN, my friend Krista's debut on "Minute to Win It" airing February 9th, and comfort food being a few things. I KNOW that list will grow exponentially, probably within the first day! But as for now, I am resting in dreams that God has placed in my heart. It's a good place to be.
Until then, I'm going to founder myself on American food and thoroughly enjoy it... that's why I had THREE pieces of cinnamon swirl toast for breakfast this morning and also why I'm having the biggest slab of hearty, American beef tonight for dinner. I'm also entertaining the idea of sitting outside in the snow in my swimming suit to embrace the cold as I will be entering temperatures only found on an oven.
I'm posting this video just so we can all laugh, though I might cry, at the differences between my home now and the one I will have for the next 3 months...

                January 27, 2011- Sunset over Heart Mountain

See you in Ghana!

No comments:

Post a Comment