Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Goodbye from Ghana

So, I definitely did not lay around and update you on my life like I thought I was going to when I was in Accra. This is my last day in Africa and I hit the city!
I am headed back up to my room to zip my bags and head to the airport in a few minutes. I can’t believe the time has come. I can’t thank you enough for coming along this incredible experience with me and for all your prayers and support. I will never be the same as I have been touched by hearts in Ghana because of yours. I am so grateful. I came here looking for love, the kind that penetrates your innermost being and I found it. I am not the same girl I was three months ago.
This song best explains my feelings right now however I have more than one Albertine. "Now that I have seen, I am responsible..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGx-xU6TnU8
Much love to you all.
This is Ghana girl, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment